Hours: 6:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday – Thursday
City Treasurer commonly acts as the chief budget officer for the city. General duties of the treasurer are;
1. Receive all money belonging to the city;
2. Keep accounts and books in the manner prescribed by law;
3. Keep the city’s moneys separate and distinct from personal and other funds;
4. Disburse the city’s moneys only upon proper authorization;
5. Submit interim reports and the receipts and expenditures tot he city monthly or as specified by the governing body;
6. Prepare an annual report which shows in detail all receipts and expenditures and the state of the treasury.